Thursday, October 13, 2011
A Little Spoiled?
I have to laugh at this one a little bit. Our little bean is the size of a kumquat this week (which prompted me to Google image kumquat), and has already received their first tricycle. It is a red Schwinn low-rider with leather streamers coming from the handlebars. It was supposed to be a part of our Christmas presents, but Nick's mom and dad couldn't wait to give it to us. They have also gotten many loving cards and well-wishes from family and friends, as well as their first UofL onesie and booties. I can only imagine what will happen when we found out who will be joining our family in a few months. Amie and I have both had BOY dreams... will we be seeing blue in the Lawrence household soon?!?! :)
Labels:
Baby Lawrence,
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment