Thursday, January 5, 2012
Lawrence Family Adventure 2011
The day after Christmas at 5:00 in the morning, we headed down to Destin, FL, our favorite vacation spot for a week of relaxing. The car rides weren't my favorite (Amie, I don't know how you did it 8 months pregnant when you went to South Carolina), but overall, it was a great trip. I went with Nick, my in-laws, and my brother and sister-in-law. I didn't take ONE picture while I was down there and even had my fabulous new camera to try out. We did lots of nothing, which was perfect by me. I read the first two books of The Hunger Games series, which I am totally in love with. Can't wait for the movie in March! The girls also got pedicures and had a full day of shopping at the outlets, which was filled with buying Ellie and Cammie stuff. They were having such great deals. E now has 8, yes 8, Halloween outfits for next year. I can't resist a good clearance!!! She also got her first pair of jeggings, which Nick picked out along with an assortment of other things :) Mamaw and Papaw bought her tons of stuff as well! We also ate out every night (I love a shrimp po-boy to no end), but I did try to do something physical every day. Running on the beach was tougher than normal (and it is always tough), but I still did it for a few days :) We had a great trip. Overall, it was a great, relaxing week in the Florida sunshine. Who wouldn't love that?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment