Sunday, February 26, 2012

Long Time, No Update :)

Life has been well... busy around the Lawrence household lately.  I am finishing one class online with Amie and Meghan and am in the process of starting another.  This is in the midst of another crazy busy school year and preparing for this little one.  She has been quite the blessed one lately.  It always seems that someone (particulary Mamaw and her Aunt Amie) are always picking up something or another for her.  That closet is becoming quite the spectacle, I tell ya!
Amie and I registered at Babies 'R Us last Sunday, and my mom and I registered at Target yesterday.  Baby stuff can be overwhelming!  I am not one for clutter, either, so I tried to keep that in mind as I was registering for things.  We have set the shower date for March 25th and I am really excited to get to share in my joy with my family and friends. 

My next appointment is on March 8th, and I will be 31 weeks then.  I start my two week appointments from there on out until I hit my one week appointments.  Time is going flying by so very quickly! 

Here are some pictures from when I was 24 weeks (yes, I continue to be HORRIBLE about taking pictures of this baby bump).

Me and Penny (our first baby and soon to be big sister! :))

She's in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment