Friday, November 9, 2012

Half a Year!!

How is my baby girl six months old already?  I feel like it was just that day when we were driving to the hospital; nervous, anxious, excited, terrified, enthralled.  Nick and I talk about how that drive so early in the morning to the hospital felt a lot like vacation (getting up really early and being excited about it :)).  What I can't believe is just how much our lives have changed and how blessed we are.  It feels like Ellie has been a part of our lives for much more than six months.  Her smile can completely change any type of negative mood or feelings that I have.  I have never been more in love than I am right now.  At six months, our E:

*weighs 16 lbs. 14 oz. (75th percentile)
*is 26 1/2 inches long. (75th percentile)
*is eating stage 2 foods (and I haven't found any food that she doesn't like.  None.  She likes them all!)
*takes about 3 bottles a day, still at 3.5 oz.  Crazy reflux.
*wears size 6 month or 6-9 month clothing.  Her six month sleepers are starting to get too short.  Love those long legs!
*wears a size 2 diaper.
*is in between a size 2 and 3 shoe (although definitely prefers no shoes at all).
*giggles constantly.
*is almost able to sit up on her own.  She catches herself with her hands.
*still just rolls from belly to back.  She doesn't seem to have much interest in rolling the other way around. 
*loves anything that lights up.
*still has an infatuation with that Mouse that we all love.
*is eating puffs and Baby Mum Mums (and loves to feed herself).
*has her mommy and daddy wrapped around her finger, for sure!!
We love you little girl!!

Our big "brue" eyed girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment