I was blessed enough to take a trip to New York City with my fabulous mother and sister-in-law. We had a blast! It was so cool to visit someplace that I have want to visit my entire life. We went in on a Friday and left on a Monday and we jam packed so much into that trip! Friday, we went to see the Lion King (my Broadway choice) and it was fantastic! Saturday, we took a tour bus around the city and saw so many things; Strawberry Fields, Central Park, the Empire State Building, a cruise around the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street and the 9/11 memorial grounds. It was fascinating. Of course, I LOVED the shopping as well! We shopped each day for at least a little bit :) Sunday, we went to see Wicked (Amy's pick) and it was magnificent. I think I liked it the most. What a fantastic trip with two of my favorite people in the world!
In the taxi on the way to our hotel!

Times Square!

Rockefeller Plaza
View from our hotel down onto Times Square
The Lion King!
I missed my girls, but they had a great time back at home :)
Tour day and NYC pizza!
Wicked, Grand Central Station, and the Library
No comments:
Post a Comment