Monday, November 14, 2011

15 Weeks Already?

I had another doctor's appointment today with Dr. Wright.  We got to hear that sweet baby's heartbeat again.  Although it was strong, Dr. Wright said it seemed a little slow, so he is predicting a boy.  Of course, Nick started smiling really big when he said that.  We also get the best Christmas present EVER this year by finding out on December 12th who will be joining our little family.  We asked my mom and Nick's mom if they wanted to come with us, and they were both thrilled.  Since it is their first grandbaby, I think it makes it all the more special if it is a family occasion. 

Other points of the appointment were:  a three pound weight gain (my first weight gain of the pregnancy :)), and very good blood pressure.  I guess this means we will keep up our YMCA routine.  It has been working.  I hope to continue to run for as long as I can (even if it means running intervals or slowing down the pace), so that it won't be so hard for me to get back to it once the baby is born. 

Still not in any maternity clothes yet, which kind of makes me happy.  My pants are getting a little snug, but with the help of some friends (thanks Amie and Meghan!), I have some before and after clothes to wear that are just fine for now :)  So very excited to see what is to come in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment