Sunday, March 25, 2012

Showered!

On March 25, the first Sunday of Spring Break, my loved ones threw a fabulous shower for me and Baby Eliot.  The only word that I can use to describe this amazing day would be overwhelming (in a loving and great way)!  We received so many loving and thoughtful presents from so many people.  Nick and I are more blessed than words can say, and I can't believe that she is going to be here in just a few short weeks.  My mom always says that I helped raise her, and that I have had maternal instincts since birth.  Now my dream of being a mommy is about to come true and I couldn't be happier :) 

I stole some pictures from Amie's blog.  My nesting instinct is kicking in big time and I feel like I need to do one hundred things before she gets here :)

One of my main men, Grandpa Bud.  I know Ellie will love him just as much as I do :)

My monkey girl... it just feels like yesterday that we were throwing a shower for her Mommy when she was in her belly :)  Love her too much.
She loved the bag, of course :)
Love, love, love her clothes hamper with her name.  I love all lowercase letters :)

My mom and me... she is going to be the greatest Nan around :)
Aunt Caitie wants Ellie to be the most stylish kid around with this Coach diaper bag! 
Me and two of my favorite people in the world :)  I definitely have big shoes to fill, as my best friend is the best Mommy that I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment