Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Letter to Ellie

Dearest Baby Eliot,

I feel like I know you so much already and have never even officially met you.  I have watched you grow, heard your beating heart, and felt you move inside of me.  I have worried about you, laughed as you tickled my insides, and talked about you nonstop for the past nine months.  I have wanted you for so long, and it amazes me that it is almost time to meet you.  Your mommy loves you so much and can't wait to raise you with my fullest heart.  We know you aren't quite ready to meet us just yet, but I know that in a few more days or weeks you will be filling our home with so much love and joy.  Your daddy is over the moon waiting for you as well and is busily preparing everything around the house for you and making sure that I am not working too hard.  He loves us both so much and I cannot wait for you to meet him.  I love you, little one.  We'll see you when you're ready :)

Love you always,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment