Tuesday, April 24, 2012

School Shower!

I am so happy to work in a place with awesome co-workers.  They make a sometimes stressful environment well worth it :)  Some of my favorite people threw me an amazing shower today and Ellie was super blessed (once again) with so many wonderful things.  It overwhelms me still to think of how many people are anticipating this little one and want her here just as much as I do :)
 Welcome Baby Elvis!  (Long story, but it was super hilarious... one of the cakes that they messed up said Elvis instead of Ellie, which I found to be extremely humorous.  They fixed it.)
 She got lots of lovies :)
 My second grade B.F.F., Telesha :)
 "Aunt" Jess will take such good care of Ellie when she is at Wilson.  She loves her so much already!
My school best friends... thank you for an amazing shower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment