I was a little nervous leading up to the trip... would she do well on the plane? Would it be too overwhelming? Would she even respond to anything there? Initially, I just went to Disney to be a part of Camryn's first trip there. It is my favorite place in the world and I just can't seem to pass up a Disney trip!
I think all of the girls did an amazing job and they all had a terrific time. We made so many memories that I cannot even possibly begin to write them all. Amie took quite a few pictures of Ellie, so some of them will be posted later. It was such a terrific trip, and Ellie's first vacation. I have a feeling this just solidified our love of travel and won't change that love that much since we have a little one along with us :)
Ellie preparing for the trip.
At the airport when Aunt Lisa dropped us off
Before boarding the plane... E couldn't hang anymore :) (Please notice our sidekick, Oso, who went along with us everywhere on the trip. He got a lot of attention in the D Dub.)
Ellie and Mommy wait to see Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse :)
She was enamored with the characters... Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is her favorite show, and I really think she recognized them!
Mommy's favorite!
Not the best pic, but look at C holding Minnie's hand. Seeing her with the characters made my heart fill up!
Love those ears! She got those after she was born from Aunt Lisa, Uncle Butch, and Bailey. They say her name on them and everything!
Ready for Animal Kingdom! That double stroller was amazing!
Maddie girl waiting to see Mickey in Animal Kingdom.
Sleepy girl waiting for Finding Nemo, the Musical to start. She is now putting a blanket over her face to comfort herself when she is tired. So precious.
Character breakfast with the Disney, Jr. characters. This was hands down our favorite part of the trip. Seeing Camryn with her favorite characters was AMAZING! Ellie got in on the action, too. Here she is with Handy Manny.
Mommy and Ellie girl at breakfast (the best meal that we had down there)!
My beautiful baby! (on her five month birthday, nonetheless)
Pretty girl
Falling asleep in the stroller happened a lot down there!
On our way home from the airport... we had a terrific trip and CANNOT wait to go back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment