Friday, March 29, 2013

danger, danger!

Ellie has turned into quite the little monster on the move around here.  She is into EVERYTHING!  She now has a playroom full of toys but her favorite hangout spot is my little two foot area of "office space."  This has been a tough stage for me so far because I never feel accomplished with anything.  I know these moments go by all too fast, but for this multi-tasker, the weekends are just too short and I hate having to constantly pick up.  However, I do love how inquisitive she is with everything.  She "reads" books constantly and will want you to read them to her over and over.  She seems to have conversations with you, as if she knows exactly what she is talking about.  I just can't get over how much this little girl has changed our world.  It makes me cry everytime I think about how sweet she is and how proud I am to be her mom. 

Wild Child!

No comments:

Post a Comment