Sunday, March 31, 2013

spring break!

Mommy has been patiently waiting since crazy Christmas Break to finally slow it down a bit, and that was in the form of Spring Break.  With no official plans other than hanging out with my favorite people all week, I was so happy to just spend time with my number one girl.  We did a lot of cleaning, organizing, and playing in Ellie's new playroom!  While I am sad that it is over, I am happy that I only have a few short weeks left until summer break and playing all day long :)


I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out with this cutie all day?!
Cam, E, Amie, and I hit up the zoo on Saturday and it was BEAUTIFUL out.  All of the animals were out and acting super funny.  The baby zebra reminded us of Brohdi and Penny doing laps in the house by running around like crazy!

My gorgeous girl loved the zoo!

She even came to Kindergarten with me at Northside to teach on Saturday :)
 
What a great break!  So blessed to have a career that allows me so much time with my little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment