Monday, July 15, 2013

funny, funny, funny

Little girl, you are too funny.  As crazy as you drive your momma sometimes because you have such  strong will, I also love your personality.  I try to remember these moments as much as possible, because they are all too fleeting.  So many people compliment E on her funny ways :)  Here are just a few:

Well, apparently, someone loves Oreos (and baseball) :)
Shoving her socks in her mouth... (I think they were clean, lol)

 Lovin' some of Aunt Pammie's famous chocolate cake!
 Giving us her big smile :) :) :)
Well, she found the Kleenex box.

And she also decided to reorganize the bottom of my closet.  What can I say, the girl loves shoes!

 So funny :)
Zoo time! (Sidenote:  She made Chris hold her hand this way through about 75% of the zoo.  It was quite hilarious)

 Summer driving :)
Loves Mamaw and Papaw's pool :)  Love, love, love that little grin with all of my <3.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment