Saturday, August 3, 2013

back to school

This mom survived her first week back at school, all while missing her baby girl so much.  So very blessed and thankful for amazing family members to watch her while I fulfill my dream of being a teacher.  I have to share this funny moment before I forget it forever.  On the first day of school, we always wear a Wilson polo shirt so that we can be identified by parents, students, etc.  I was in a rush to get to school to finish a few last minute things (and to get out of the house without waking E) and as I was walking up the steps to my classroom, this is what I notice:

Yep, first day of school with two different shoes :)  Hope this isn't an indicator of what my year is going to be like :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment