The flyer that Troy sent out to our neighborhood after our house sold so quickly :)
Saturday, November 16, 2013
sold?!?!?!
Well, our house sold within six days on the market! We only had three showings and we got $1,600 more than our asking price. We are so very blessed. With that blessing also came a huge bearing on us of finding our forever home. The house that I had originally fallen in love with in Sterling Oaks (Chris and Amie's neighborhood) already had an accepted offer, and that has left me pretty heartbroken. However, we went and saw a house two houses down from the first one and put in offer in and they accepted that day! We are set to close in early January, with a move in late January. This has all happened so fast, but I am so excited to be able to be within very close distance of our BFF's. I know this is the right move to be making in the long run, and I am so happy to have Ellie grow up in a beautiful home, neighborhood, and great school district.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment