Here is little miss in her outfit for her Daddy:
Last year, Nick and I started a new tradition by taking both of our dads to The New Albanian on Bank Street for their bloody mary bar. Our dads love it! They both say it is one of their favorite days of the year, and I would have to agree with them.
Here we are from last year (2011):
And this year... notice a new guest at lunch :)
After lunch with our dads and Caitie, we went to see my Grandpa Bud. He is downright one of the happiest people that I know, and an absolute joy to be around. He loves Eliot a ton!
I forgot to snap a picture with them, but here he is meeting her for the first time at the hospital.
So very thankful for some amazing men in my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment