I always want to remember her finding her voice :)
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Just Like Mommy and The Towel Game
This kid seems to have a lot of her mommy in her... her looks, her stubborn attitude at times, and now how much she loves to "talk" to people. Ellie loves to play "The Towel Game" as Nick so lovingly named what he calls when he brushes Ellie with her burp cloths. This is one of our favorite activities to do with E right now. She will squeal and give huge smiles when her face is touched with one of these cloths. I made a video so that I will be able to remember those sounds that melt my heart:
I always want to remember her finding her voice :)
I always want to remember her finding her voice :)
Labels:
Eliot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment