Saturday, July 14, 2012

Two Months!

How has the summer gone by this fast?  I am loving all of this time that I get to see Ellie grow and boy, has she!  She can focus on so much more for longer periods of time, and doesn't sleep as much (both a happy and sad thing for Mommy :)).  At two months, our little girl:

*weighs 11 lbs., .5 oz.- 50th percentile
*is 22 1/2 inches long- 50th percentile
*has a case of acid reflux (which we are going to try some new things to help with it)
*is extremely healthy in all other areas and is developmentally strong
*wearing mostly 3 month clothes (Mommy was in tears packing away most of the newborn clothing :/)
*wears a size 1 diaper
*eats 3.5 oz. of formula at a time, eating every 2-3 hours during the day and between 3-6 hours at night
*loves to spend time in her monkey bouncer.  She just recently learned how to hit the toys that dangle from the bar and this makes her giggle!
*has went to the YMCA daycare and the Northside daycare.  As hard as it was to take her, I know that I need that time in each of those places to make me a great mom :)
*is grabbing items such as blankets or burp cloths and holding onto them for longer periods of time.
*loves having floor time, especially when her Daddy is home.
*will track you with her eyes when you are moving about.
*is adjusting to Penny and will even squeal when Penny licks her now :)
*is an absolute joy and the reason why my heart is overfilled with love each and every day. 

She hates posing for these monthly pictures, but I love them!


I randomly took this picture on my phone the other day and love the joy on her face.  It makes my heart melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment