I have recently done two things that have proven to be extremely hard to this sensitive Mommy... I went back to work on August 3rd, and Ellie started sleeping in her crib on August 7th. Talk about emotional! Obviously, there is nothing I can do about the work situation; although I miss her so much, I have enjoyed my first few days back trying to get into the swing of things. Selfishly, I wanted her to stay in our room for a few more weeks, but she is quickly outgrowing her bassinet. Nick is taking that and the pack n play down from our living room this weekend. Since we are no longer at home together all day, I really don't need it and it will be nice to have the space back :) Mommy's little girl is growing up, and I don't know how I am handling it :/
No comments:
Post a Comment