Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to our C-Monkey!!!

It is soooo hard to believe that two years ago I was anxiously awaiting the phone call/text message to let me know that our sweet Camryn Marie had entered the world.  When Chris finally sent it at 3:10 that day (about ten minutes after she was born), I finally let the emotions of the day get to me and cried such tears of joy.  It is amazing what two years have brought to us, and how close I feel to Cam.  I know that I am only her fake "aunt," but being Aunt Gigee is one of the best titles that I possess.  Cammie and I have bonded on such an amazing level; we can make each other belly laugh with a silly glance or a quick game of "Alligator, Alligator." (This is just a crazy game that I made up because I love hearing her try to say alligator.)  I love the way that her eyes sparkle when she is really excited, how particular she is about her outfit, and how much she loves puppies.  I love how a cookie can fix almost anything, and how much she loves her Eh-yee.  There are a million reasons why this little girl has my heart :)
Cam and Nick when she was three days old :)
Cam and Ellie now :)
Dick, Gigee, and Eh-yee love you so very much, Cammie Marie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment