(and sucking her thumb while there :))
My mom, Amie, Cam, and I headed to the outlet mall on Saturday (E stayed back with her Mamaw and Papaw, and then her Pop came and got her for a little bit), and we had a great day shopping for some back to school deals. Here is the only picture I captured up there:
Cammie discovering the riding toys at the outlet malls :)
Then, when we got back that night, another adventure ensued; while we were all outside (two adults, two kiddos, and three dogs), we realized that we were locked out of the house! All of the cars were locked, as were all the doors. Talk about craziness! A huge thanks to Pop and Nana for driving out and saving us. Ellie was quite hungry by the time we finally got her back into the house, and she let the whole neighborhood know just how unhappy she was about the situation. Needless to say, we had a jam packed weekend full of memories. I know this is something that the girls will look forward to in the future just as much as we do!!


No comments:
Post a Comment