Monday, January 14, 2013

daddy's new job

I like love to make fun of my husband, but the truth is, I have one of the best.  He is such a caring and kind-hearted individual.  He definitely makes me a better person.  This is why I am so proud that he has patiently waited for a career opportunity, and the perfect one made itself present.  He is now the new Redevelopment Director for the Town of Clarksville and we are all so proud of him.  Even if this means that he will sacrifice our summer vacation while Ellie and I head out of town with the Kanes and Murrells, he knows that this is what is best for our family.  He is already doing a great job and we are so very proud of him and all that he does for us!  We love you Nick/Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment