Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Flutters of Love
Tonight was the first time that I felt Ellie move. The ultrasound technicican asked me on Monday if I had felt any yet, and I hadn't, but they say that it could be anywhere between 16-22 weeks, so I wasn't worried. However, when it happened, I was at the computer in the office (soon to be playroom :)), and I thought I was crazy. It felt like someone was flicking the inside of my stomach; when it happened about five more times, I knew it had to be it. I texted Amie and called my mom to tell them the big news. Whenever I feel her, Nick keeps telling me to quit showing off :) I know that he will be able to feel her in a few weeks as well, which is extremely cool. I am sure by then, I will be telling her to knock it off, though! Love her so much already!
Labels:
Eliot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment