Friday, December 23, 2011

Halfway There!

It is hard to believe that I am halfway through this pregnancy.  I am starting to show a little more each day, but most people don't believe me when I tell them that I am 20 weeks.  I'm not complaining :)  I need to start taking pictures of this baby belly to look back on, and since N got me a great new camera for Christmas, I am going to take advantage of it. 

I am still feeling great; sleep is beginning to be a bit sporatic, although I know it is just Ellie Ann preparing me for the months ahead.  I am still running 3 miles at a time (with a bathroom break sometime in there) :)... I hope to keep it up for as long as I can, but today was a little tough.  It felt like my belly was stretching at the bottom and felt tight all day.  We shall see how running on the beach goes here in a few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment