Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just a little longer...

Until we find out just who Baby Lawrence will be!  Monday, the 12th is our exact date at 1:30.  My mom and Nick's mom will be joining us.  I am so blessed to have a mom and a mother-in-law who are both so excited about this pregnancy.  Nick and I discuss a lot who we think will be joining our family, and I am still predicting a boy.  However, when Amie was pregnant with Cammie, I could have sworn she was having a boy too, so guessing at baby's gender isn't my forte.  I say it all the time, but for this to be the biggest event in my life, I have never cared about something so little (the gender, that is :)).  I know whether it be a boy or a girl, our lives will be enriched because of it.  I can't wait to finally see this precious little one with an actual picture! 

We have both a boy name and a girl name picked out.  Nick and I came to an agreeance fairly quickly on both, which is typical for us.  Although in the past few weeks he has really been liking another girl name, but I still LOVE our first choice, so we will probably stick with that :)  Hopefully Baby L. won't be stubborn and we can see who they are.  That is a big fear of mine now, probably because I have looked forward to this day for a long time.  Such exciting things going on lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment