Monday, December 12, 2011

Think PINK!!!

Okay, so I might be the world's worst guesser when it comes to baby gender.  I just KNEW Cammie Marie was going to be a boy, and I felt the same about this little one.  However, when the ultrasound tech. stated calmly, "Female,"  I was as shocked as anyone.  Emotions overwhelmed me for sure.  I hadn't cried yet over this baby in the doctor's office, but hearing those words and seeing that precious baby on the screen made everything SO real.  I cannot begin to describe how blessed we are as a family.  Everything is measuring perfectly, with a heartbeat of 152 beats per minutes and her weight being in the 47th percentile, which is right on for my due date of May 8th. 

This little one already has a name:  Eliot Ann.  We both love the name Eliot for a girl, with her nickname being Ellie.  Litttle Ellie already has taken over her mom and dad's hearts for sure :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment