Sunday, May 6, 2012
Eliot Watch 2012
Little Ellie already knows how to work everyone's patience, which makes her Dad and me giggle. Nick's mom and dad were off all last week and my dad is off all this week, which just makes me think that she is going to wait until next week to make her appearance. At last week's doctor's appointment (which I was down 2 pounds by the way... must be all of those stepper workouts :)), everything looked great. Dr. Wright pretty much said that he would probably see me at my appointment this Thursday (and two days after my due date), but that if she wasn't here a week late, he would induce me. While we are all patiently waiting, I know she will come out when she is ready. I am still only 1 cm, but am 75% effaced, so it is coming along slowly. We'll see what happens, although I know Nick is secretly hoping for a May 14th delivery day so that he can share his birthday with his best girl :) That would be pretty cool, I have to admit. We shall see what happens! Exciting, exciting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment