Monday, May 21, 2012

Hospital Experience

This was my first time ever being admitted to the hospital.  I was really nervous leading up to delivery day because I had never even had an IV before, so I was just anxious on what to expect.  My expectations were met with some of the most kind and compassionate people that I have ever known.  Every person at Clark made sure that our birth experience was as comfortable as possible.  We were blessed with doctors and nurses who made sure we were okay every step of the way.  We were also very blessed to have plenty of visitors who wanted to love on Baby Ellie.  We tried to get pictures of most of everyone who came!
Aunt Amie rushed right after school to love on Ellie :)
I am so lucky to have another Aunt Amy who loves me so much, too!!
Great Aunt April came to see me on my BIRTHday :)
Great Uncle Butch came right after work to see me!
Kenny and Emily got to hold me!
Of course Daddy never left my side :)
Nan and Pop didn't want to miss a minute!
Kind of blurry, but Chris and my girl Cammie got to come up after his game!  I was so happy to see her after the day that I had :)
Nan and Pop with Ellie... first grandkid on both sides.  I have a feeling we are in trouble!
Great-Grandpa Bud has a new girl in his life :)
Great Uncle Kenny!
Aunt Caitie barely left my side :)
My Uncle B loves me!
Ellie and Mommy... no words for how much I love her!
My Papaw... technically this was her first day home, but he was at the hospital a lot.  I don't know why I don't have a picture of Ellie and Mamaw.  I'll get on it :)

We had lots of other visitors that I didn't get a chance to get a picture of, but we appreciated everyone that came and got to meet Ellie in her first days of life.  Nick and I are so blessed to have so much support as first time parents and know that we can rely on so many people for advice, and of course for a babysitter :)



No comments:

Post a Comment