Thursday, May 31, 2012

Best Friends?

Amie and I have been best friends for a while now.  We always talk about how we feel like God put us in each others' lives because before we starting hanging out, neither one of us had a real best friend.  You know, the kind of friend that you call up for anything, or the kind of friend that you can tell things to that you can't tell anyone else.  I often think of how fortunate we are to have someone like this, because as you get older and start to make tough adult decisions, it is pretty important to have someone to go to other than your husband for advice.  This is why it melts my heart and makes me tear up everytime I think about my precious baby girl and my Camryn.  Cammie is the closest thing that I have to a niece and I would do absolutely ANYTHING for that little girl (and she knows it too :)).   I am so excited to see what the future holds for these two, and I can hope that they will be just as close as their moms are in a few years.  We have been having a blast (well, admist the big move of the Kane household) getting these two together and seeing how sweetly our C interacts with Eliot.  Here are some photos that have captured the pure love between the two.

She loves to give her kisses... or fake kisses, where she gets really close and pretends to kiss her and then backs away really quickly.  Too funny :)
She helps hold her every chance she gets.  Here they are at the CHS baseball sectional at Providence. Love the look of love on Cammie's face!  It makes me tear up. 
Love how Ellie is looking up to Cammie.  I know she will look up to her for the rest of her life, and I know Camryn will be happy to show her the way to do things! 
Sidenote: Anytime E cries or seems to be upset, Camryn tries to help with the situation.  Her automatic things to try always include:  her Nuxy, her blanket, or her milk-milk.  C will find these items and try to give them to Ellie to help her stop crying.  So sweet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment