With a deathly illness on my hands and missing ten days of school earlier in the year, I was not really planning on taking off any time for Ellie's birthday; however, the closer it got, the more I realized that I get ONE moment in my life to celebrate my little girl's first year here. She has given me so much love and joy in this year, that I knew I could spare a half day to take her somewhere special. She spent the first half of the day with her Mamaw and Papaw (which spoiled her rotten :)), and then I came and got her. We met Nan, Pop, and Aunt Caitie and went to the zoo! Ellie loves the animals, and it was a gorgeous day for it!
Later on, some of the family came over to our house for pizza and cake! We were planning on having her big birthday party on the 18th, so it was just a few family members. (Every girl needs a cake on their actual birthday :)). Nan, Pop, Aunt Caitie, Mamaw, Papaw, Grandma Mary, and Grandpa Bud joined us and it was so much fun watching her tear into her giant cupcake :)
Yum!
Sharing with Mommy
Mamaw, Papaw, and E
No comments:
Post a Comment