Saturday, May 18, 2013

my big first birthday party

So, I might have definitely got in over my head with this whole having a big first party at your house thing.  I LOVE our house and am so thankful for all of the amazing memories we have made here; however, it is not the place to cram 50 people in for a kiddo's birthday.  Lesson learned :)  We still had a wonderful time, and looking around, it overwhelmed me at how many people love this little girl.  She brings so many smiles to so many people on a daily basis.  Blessed...


Our little munchkin :)

A little timid at first, but she tore into it after a minute or two.


Aunt Jess!
Me and Cammie Marie... I have flipped these pictures around a bunch and blogger keeps changing them back.  (Ugh.)

Ragamuffin Child!

 Yay! Pink Car!!!  Thank you Chris, Amie, Cam, Nana, and Pop!

Auntie E!!


Pure joy!
 
An amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment