This time last year, Ellie was only five days old, and we had just survived our first night at home with our precious new baby girl. My first Mother's Day was amazing, albeit uneventful. This year, I knew that I just wanted to be with Ellie all day; it didn't matter what we did or accomplished, as long as I was with my favorite girl. We ended up at Denny's for breakfast with my mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, and sis. It was the PERFECT start to the day and will probably become a newfound tradition. Then, E and I ventured to the 11:00 service at church. We came back home to a nap, and then a trip to the grocery. All in all, it was a great day. (Nick was unable to join us because he was landscaping the backyard with Gregg... what a great Mother's Day gift to me. I love it! :))
Pop and E enjoying breakfast :)
Ellie loves to drink out of straws now!
Mommy's girl came to big church with me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment